25 Mar COVID-19: How we are keeping our patients & team safe
In light of the situation with Coronavirus and COVID-19 in Australia, we want to ensure that our patients feel safe when you visit us for your appointment and undergo treatment.
We will continue to maintain a safe clinical environment as we always do, however, we have put some extra precautions in place.
We appreciate your understanding in these circumstances.
Our current actions include:
- We have hand sanitiser at the reception desk and ask that anyone coming into the clinic, use it on arrival. We also encourage both patients and staff to use the hand sanitiser especially before using the EFTPOS machine. regularly whilst in the clinic. There is soap and water in the bathrooms that can be used if preferred.
- Our waiting rooms have been set up to ensure distance between chairs where possible.
- We are asking patients to wait in their car at their appointment time and we will call them at the appropriate time to come to the rooms to ensure that we don’t have multiple patients in rooms at any one time.
- Minimising handling of surfaces by removing our water dispenser, magazines and toys in our waiting room.
- Increased frequency of surface cleaning in all areas of the clinic including furniture.
- Our staff have completed the Health Department’s COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
This is a frequently changing situation and we will continue to monitor the situation from the department of health and make changes as necessary.
Please note: all the hospitals where we conduct procedures have implemented additional precautions also and these can be reviewed on their individual websites or by contacting the hospital.
Please reschedule your appointment if:
You have ANY of these symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
AND/ OR you have returned from overseas travel within the last 14 days.
AND/ OR you have had contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having coronavirus in the 14 days before getting sick.
Please call 8544 3270 to reschedule your appointment and discuss your treatment options. This is extremely important for the health and safety of everyone.
Our main rooms in Miranda will be open for patients by appointment only. At other times, our team will be working remotely. Phones will still be answered during normal business hours and emails will still be checked. So please do not hesitate getting in touch with us.
We are staying up to date and following guidelines from: